Registration fees include high-energy refreshments at all rest stops, sag/repair vehicles, cue sheets/maps and route markings for all routes and a great lunch.
There are many motel and hotel options nearby.
Equipment You Should Bring:
Before the event, get your bike in good mechanical order. You should carry as much of the following as possible with you: tools, tire pump, patch kit and spare tube. It pays to be prepared!
Packet Pickup Times and Locations:
Friday, Sept. 15 (Preferred), 5 to 7 pm: (Note the change of pickup location!)
Pick up your ride packet on Friday afternoon and you’ll avoid the lines and be ready to go on Saturday morning.
Bon Secours Physical Therapy at Memorial Regional Medical Center
8200 Meadowbridge Road, Suite 102
Mechanicsville, VA 23116
See a location map here
Saturday, Sept. 16, beginning at 6:30 am:
You can also pick up your packet on Saturday morning before the ride.
Hanover County Government Complex
7497 County Complex Rd., Hanover, VA 23069
Directions to Start:
The ride starts and finishes at the Hanover County Government Complex (often called the “Hanover Courthouse”). The Hanover County Government Complex (7497 County Complex Rd., Hanover, VA 23069) is on US Route 301 just south of the intersection of Routes 54 and 301. Click here to see a map.
- From I-295, take Exit 41 onto Route 301, travel north for approximately 10.5 miles and turn right onto County Complex Rd.
- From I-95, take Exit 92 (Rt. 54 East) towards Hanover. Travel approximately 5 miles to the intersection with Rt. 301. Turn right onto Rt. 301. Travel approximately one-half mile and turn left onto County Complex Rd.
Food and Rest Stops:
All routes will have well stocked rest stops. Lunch will be served after the ride.
All participants must wear a helmet and obey all traffic laws. Bring your map with you. Enjoy the scenery. Have a safe and wonderful time.
|7:30 am start||Century (102 miles)|
|8:30 am start||Metric Century (65.5 Miles)|
|9:30 am start||Half Metric Century (34 Miles)|
|10:30 am start||Family (10 Miles)|
- The event will be held regardless of weather. No refunds.
- Those who don’t want to be part of the mass start can begin when they are ready after the groups have left, within the starting times listed for the various rides.
- The course will be swept of riders at 4 pm. Please plan your ride start, pace and length of stops accordingly.